Sunday, September 14, 2008

We're still here!


Ok, Mysty, I know two pictures is not alot but I cannot get them to download without locking up my computer!!! :( Something is wrong just have to find the time to figure out what it is!
Ok, so things have been a little busy around our house. Remember how I said Matt's shop has been busy..?? Well, they have been putting in 10-12 hour days and I have been out there after work doing paperwork so its been hard to find the time to post lately.

We did go camping this weekend and had to come home early today as "Ike" decided to throw some major wind and rain our way. Lots of trees down, power outages and wind damage around, we decided the camper was not the best place to be :)
Kids are good, Joshua is still adjusting to second grade. Its been a rough 4 weeks, he just could not seem to get in the swing of things but its better now. Maddie is loving pre-school and wishes she could go every day!
Let's see what else? Matt is good, just very tired from working so much but we are certainly blessed and thankful for the work. I am having all four of my wisdom teeth cut out on November 6th....yes I am sooo excited...NOT! I'm actually very nervous since my brother did this earlier this year and faced months of problems and tells me the pain was horrible........but it has to be done and I have waited too long already.
Our family is great! My mom is doing her clinicals at a hospital and finishing up her Transcription schooling. My pregnant sister in law is doing good, considering she is REALLY really tired and hungry all the time! I keep telling her to enjoy this part :) My brother has been blessed with an awesome job building a nearby power plant that will bring hundreds of jobs to our area.
And I have to add that this is my absolute favorite time of the year, FALL! Its supposed to be in the 60-70's tomorrow and I am looking very forward to that! I am ready to get the pumpkins and scarecrows out!
I'll try to get some more pictures posted soon!

1 comment:

Mysty and Anthony said...

YAY!!! I will take 2 pictures!! I just miss seeing "my kids!!" I am so glad that things are good for your business...wish I was there to do paperwork and earn a little money!! :) I soooo wish I could be there for your surgery, not to make it worse, but I hear it's not an easy thing for an adult!! My friends cousin lost like 25 pds after hers and I don't think you can afford to lose that!!!!! So good to hear that Maddie is liking school! She's so smart she is probably running circles around all those kids!! :) And don't worry about Joshua...well, get used to it...they tend to do this the older they get..we have to ground and take away and all kinds of stuff until about the 2nd month of school. He's so smart also, that he might already be bored!!! :)
I am glad Jen is doing well. When will she find out what she's having? tell me some cravings and is she sick and how is she carrying and I will tell you my prediction. Just thinking right now though, I am leaning toward a boy!! :)
Well, I really miss you and hope your surgery goes well. Take it easy and take your pain meds...we don't need a hero!! :)
Olivia will be in a beauty pageant on Sept. 27th, so pray she's cute enough to win something...hahaha (she didn't last year :( oh well, more hair and more personality now so maybe that will help!!
I will go now. Call me if you ever have a spare moment!! Thanks for updating even if it's just 2 pics and some words...I will keep checking to see when more are up!! :)

Love you and miss you!!!