Wednesday, September 24, 2008

School Pictures





Joshua and Madelyn's school pictures for this year. Aren't they fantastic??!! Joshua is about to loose another tooth, right in the front and Maddie's lip looks better each day! We are so blessed by these two wonderful children. We are all looking forward to the Fall weather, the leaves changing and both kids are ready for Trick or Treating!! We enjoy tailgating at the Panther football games...well the kids like to eat then play on the playground with friends, not sure they know that there is actually a game going on. Hope to have some pictures soon from that in our Panther attire!
Matt and Jennifer are both doing well too!

1 comment:

The Langley 6 said...

I LOVE those. Maddie's lip looks WONDERFUL!!! She's just so pretty Jennifer! I always say I can say that Olivia is gorgeous bc I didn't have her, she was given to me by God so I'm not really being biased in my statement!! HAHAHA But really, you do have gorgeous kids!!! Praise God!!!