Friday, December 26, 2008

Our little China doll


We are not sure when these were taken, but they are from our friend in China that helped Madelyn get her heart surgery in 2006. Since she looks so healthy it would have been after her surgery so she would have been about 2. He sent these to us today. We also found out alot more about her history and her surgeries. We are so thankful to our new friend who was so generous in not only sending us these photos but for helping our little girl get the surgery she needed. Without his loving heart and generous support, Madelyn would most likely not be here today.
I hope you enjoy these photos as much as we have. I just cannot stop looking at them. How amazing that God brought this man to us but so much more amazing that He brought Madelyn to our arms.
I will post some Christmas Pics soon, the kids had a great Christmas (as did the parents).

2 comments:

Mysty and Anthony said...

OMG!!!! Those are AWESOME!!! How awesome is God that you get these pics from someone YEARS after they are taken!! You are so blessed and she looks just like herself!! She's so beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about what you found out!!! Love you!!

Erica said...

Wow...that's so amazing and wonderful! It's been a long time since I've spent any time reading blogs but today I just had to come check yours. I'm so glad I did. I wish we could see you all in person too!