Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Holidays!















































A few new pics for everyone to see! The kids are very excited and looking forward to Christmas. Maddie has gotten into the "I want everything I see stage"while Joshua seems to only want some Wii games from Santa.
We have ALL been battling the colds around here and can't seem to shake them. Maddie has been coughing for at least a month and has so generously shared with all of us along that time :) TIS THE SEASON!!
The rest of the family is doing well. Very proud to say my mom (Linda) wrote an essay about going back to college and WON a scholarship....so proud of her. Jeni (my sister in law) is doing much better with her pregnancy and she and my brother Ryan are expecting a little girl in April.
Matts business is doing fabulous, they keep very busy, PRAISE THE LORD!
Happy Holidays to you all!








1 comment:

Mysty and Anthony said...

Beautiful pictures! I need to take Olivia this week to see Santa..remember her 1st encounter with him at your house??? I bet it's even going to be worse this year!!! I'll take pics and post them so you can laugh! :) Was Maddie reading to Matt? She's getting so big! They are both gorgeous! Im so glad Jeni is doing better..still keep me informed so I can make some cute things for her like a hair bow holder and something cute like that (I have been asked to make several of those :) And it gives me an excuse to buy girl clothes again!!!! Well, love you and miss you..keep working on President Day weekend and let me know! Merry Christmas to you all!!