Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Joshua!!

Joshua & Sarah taking a "snow cone" break after a grueling game of water guns!
Opening his Scooter

Joshua says his favorite toy was is Lego Star Wars kit. Which I might add I have worked about three hours on this thing so far and I'm not even close to being finished!!!


Opening Sarah, Sophia and Phoebe's cool Hot Wheel gift!



Basketball relay game




Maddie is patiently waiting her turn!





Grandma Linda make his Speedracer cake






"Happy Birthday to you...."









1 comment:

Mysty and Anthony said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Joshua, Happy Birthday to you! It looks like you had a wonderful time at your bday party! I wish I could've been there!!! Glad you had a wonderful day. Happy belated birthday to Matt also!! :) Hey Joshua, you better watch out...I think Maddie might be as tall as you are pretty soon!!! HAHA Love you all!