Monday, March 3, 2008

March already?

Maddie got her "big girl" bed this week and she loves it!
She pulled this rocking chair up to the TV and got comfy to watch Dora.

SCC at the concert!


The show hope crew.
The concert was alot of fun, really tiring and made for a late Sunday night but we got to see over half of the concert and Steven Curtis Chapman was great. He is not only a great musician but just awe's the crowd with his speaking talent and telling stories about his 6 children, three are little girls adopted from China. We did not get to meet him, but the concert was very uplifting and definately made my spirit postive - oh and he really had the place going at the end with some more heavier Christian rock type songs!
Unfortunately I (Jennifer) have been under the weather since Saturday and came home early from work today with antibiotics.....this stuff will not seem to go away. I am feeling miserable right now so its off to the couch I go for the remainder of the evening. Oh before I forget it was 70 here yesterday and we all played outside for a few hours, it was wonderful....tonight we have an 80% change of snow and ice........don't ya just love Southern Illinois, haha! Oh well, I feel like staying at home inside tonight anyway.
I hope to post more pics of Joshua and Maddie skating soon too. Gotta get them transferred over.








2 comments:

Mysty and Anthony said...

AWWW I love her bed. I am wondering when to transfer Olivia. I don't want to do it too soon, but she's walking well now. I think I'll keep her little for as long as possible. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow...yeah, we prob. won't, but I am sorry you have had so much. I am also sorry that you feel bad. Just stay away from the flu!!! I look forward to seeing you whenever. Hey...we are going to be in St.Louis the 13th-15th!!! So...maybe if possible we might be able to meet up!! I would love that!! Love you and miss you!!

Mysty and Anthony said...

Hey, it's me again, but I just noticed the blanket on Maddie's bed that I made...I am so glad that she likes it and uses it to sleep!! That makes me feel special. Does she know that I made it yet instead of just knowing "Mysty" made it??? Hopefully she's put my face to my name!! I hope she uses it for years to come!! That means every night, in a way, I am keeping her warm! HAHA