Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First day of Pre-school and our "Guitar Hero"

One excited little girl who was ready in this postion for an hour before it was time to leave for school. She LOVED it and was sad that she has to wait until next week to go back. She picked out her outfit the night before - purple of course- had her ladybug bag and was ready for her first day of pre-school. When we asked her what she did her reply was "had a snack"..haha.
Big brother was excited to send little sis off to school too.

Joshua got his first "you Rock" on Guitar Hero -which means he got through an entire song!! He was so pumped and had to call Uncle Ryan right away and tell him because he and Aunt Jeni got Joshua Guitar Hero for Christmas!


Looks quite comfy doesn't he?? Maybe he will play for real one day!
In other news, it looks like our little guy (who is almost 7) is getting to the next stage in life....what do I mean you ask.....well, the "guys" at school and Sarah (of course) are calling him "Josh"....he kind of likes it. I told him that was just fine if he wanted to be called Josh and he told me I could still call him Joshua. Isn't he sweet?! It's true when they say if you blink they are grown up.......they really are!
Thanks to all of you who have been telling me you read the blog, I hope it keeps us all a little closer even if it's just through words and pictures - they say so much. Thanks Erica and Mysty for the words of encourgement and the prayer for Maddie, made me cry but appreciated very much.




2 comments:

Mysty and Anthony said...

I am so glad that Maddie had a great first day at preschool. I know she is going to be smart and continue to want to go to school. She looked soo pretty!! And about the Josh thing, well I had to deal with that with my Zackery being called Zack...I still call him Zackery most of the time. He is still that little baby (although 14.5) that was my sweet Zackery, but yes, they do grow up...and toooooo fast. You are welcome for the words and prayer. I love you all very much and feel as if you are all family, so as "family and friends" in general, encouragement is what we are supposed to give eachother, so expect it more!! ") We've been through alot together these last 2.5 years, and I am always here for you and want to know all I can about your family. Miles may separate, but it's okay, we can still keep in touch..by the way, when are you coming here??? HAHAHA Love ya! Tell "Josh" great job on Guitar hero...it's a hard game and he did great!!!

Erica said...

I love the brother/sister photo. They look so happy together! I'm sure they have their moments, but I am also sure they're quite a blessing to each other. I'm glad preschool went well!