Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Joshua took this picture of the girls. My mom Linda (right), Aunt Deb (left) Mommy and Maddie.
Joshua is so excited about his army stuff and Power Rangers Robot

This is probably one of the best "oh my gosh" shots! Our family got a Wii from my parents - ok so we are all loving it!




Maddie is fixing Dora's hair on her new vanity




After all the excitement of the day.
It is after a day like this that I look back and realize just how many blessings G0d has given our family. Christmas was a wonderful day for all us of. We got to see the excitement on Maddie's face as she experienced her first Christmas, we saw our 6 year old son jump for joy at getting the gifts he wanted. We sat down to a wonderful meal both on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. And most of all we celebrated the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It's so hard with all the hustle and bustle to keep the real meaning of Christmas alive but we certainly try our best. Christmas Eve church service is my most favorite of the year. At the end of the service, all the lights are turned down, only the candles we hold are lit and we all sing Silent Night with no music in the background. What a wonderful way to keep the Spirit of Christ alive at Christmas time and to remember why we celebrate this holiday.
Hope you all had a joyous Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year!






1 comment:

Mysty and Anthony said...

Looks like Maddie had the time of her life. I wonder what was going through her little mind. You know, why all these presents were being given to her because she's never had that before. I bet she was overwhelmed! Joshua looks like he got all he wanted too!! Have fun with the Wii, I played it just for a little while and my arm was KILLING me!! I know, I am a wimp. Love you and will write soon!!